Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today I Found Adventure in my Mailbox!


As all my friends know, I have been awaiting the arrival of Andrew Peterson's On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness. And I'm thrilled to tell you that after a chilly, barefoot sprint to my mailbox, through the rain, the book has arrived! I often wonder what my neighbors think of my little celebrations when something exciting arrives in the mail! Can I finish 279 pages tonight and share it with you tomorrow? What's that? Did I detect doubt from you, friend? Oh, now you've given me the desire to prove you wrong! Meet me back here tomorrow and hear all about what I hope will be an A+ read!

What are you reading, friend? Is it something I should read or something I shouldn't waste my time with? Tell me about it!

Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Magnificient Obsession and Nelson's book of charts and maps. Both are really good and deeply satisfy the inner nerd. I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra! Enjoy your blog, way to share your passion with your kids and the world. My boys are lovers of book talks, you just let me know when you are doing the next talk and activity and we will be there:)

    ReplyDelete